• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New to Private RO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I just decided to make an RO server for me and a few friends. I was wondering which is the best EMU and the easiest to use and also can anyone tell me what files I need to give my friends so they can play? I am true noob to the Server making scene for RO so please help if you can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, thanks for the help but I finally got eAthena working and I have one problem with it though, when I open the hexed RO, it shows no text in the message boxes. Only place with text is the acc login. The rest is all just white.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In your sclient info it should say all about your IP and things then theres box called <Server Name> (Of some description) you delete Server Name not the ''<' ''>'' and say your server is called bibble RO it should look like <Bibble RO> And it will work and say the name of your server.

Hope that helps ya. -Mattio

Last edited:
Back