Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New video card

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The card: [

Ok well im getting a new video card and i got a few questions
1)if i put the video card in will it void my warranty or will the video card just not be coverd?
2)will i beable to run the hl2 engine games on it?
3)What fps would i be getting on the hl2 engine games on medium (if it can go on medium)

Reaction score
That card is a waist of money. There are better for the same price or less. It will play HL2 but the performance wont be all that great and it will void your warranty of the computer.

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude thats the best i can get as i only have a pci slots ...

Reaction score
Then don't waste money on a graphics card; save it up and buy a new PC. If you only have PCI slots i think it's pretty safe to say that the rest of your PC will barely reach the Half Life 2 requirements, if at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then don't waste money on a graphics card; save it up and buy a new PC. If you only have PCI slots i think it's pretty safe to say that the rest of your PC will barely reach the Half Life 2 requirements, if at all.

I agree with you. Better save money to buy a desktop package or to build a new pc. Saves you a lot of time and effort. I really would like to suggest if you're tight with the budget, build amd and ati desktop platform.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cba to save up i can buy a new motherboard and crap off my teacher but im gonna buy this card for now

Reaction score
So you waste our time by asking a question and then completely ignoring the responses? Fine. But i'm telling you right now if you waste your money on that hunk of junk, then there is absolutely no point buying a new motherboard/cpu/ram, cos then the graphics card will be the one slowing it all down.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i got money just not time.
This is just a temp fix then ill probz give it to a mate

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry man No Peace is right, you can get a much better card for less, try to go for 1000mbs up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To late lol already orderd it and im restricted because of god damn pci slots.
But this comp is old so im updating this comps mother board and crap in august

Back