• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Newbie here!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I joined this forum because it has a lot of tutorials on how to set up a server for games which I appreciated when I was younger.
My main focus here is Mu Online and Cabal Online.
Hope we all can get along.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. It's great to hear that you found the tutorials on setting up game servers helpful when you were younger. Many members here are passionate about gaming and I'm sure you'll find plenty of resources and discussions related to Mu Online and Cabal Online.

If you have any specific questions about setting up servers for these games or if you'd like recommendations on where to find resources, feel free to ask. The community here is friendly and always eager to help. Enjoy your time on the forum and I hope you find what you're looking for!

Back