Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Next LVL Exp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
I've created a server, but I don't know where can I add the EXP req. for the next level. This value now is 1. So if i get 10 exp I hit upto 10lvl.

Reaction score
This happens because of elements.data (as has been stated already)... You can use an "original" elements.data to avoid this, or customize it in elements.data using Ronny's pwTools/sELedit... The one you're using/have is custom and retarded if it only requires 1 exp to level for every level, which is why I'm assuming you're asking (I'm assuming you want it to be like 'normal' where you actually have to PLAY to level)... If that's the case your best bet would probably be downloading a VIRGIN (original) elements.data

If you're using one of the 'latest' (v69) releases floating around here, the newest 'patch' you can use is official PWi patch v670 -- if you would like a copy of this 'virgin' elements.data I'm sure someone else (or at some point myself) could post one for you...

Upvote 0
Back