Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0.PNG - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

1.PNG - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

2.PNG - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

3.PNG - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

4.PNG - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can see, there is no server when I login. Account, Master and Shard servers run normally.
Does anyone know the reason? Thank you so much!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the *.xml settings of each of the servers that launched what is indicated in the value build="???" and what is the access level of your account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the *.xml settings of each of the servers that launched what is indicated in the value build="???" and what is the access level of your account?
Build='Debug'. Besides, there are Release, FinalRelease, and so on. For now, only Debug works.
Account level is User.
Did you mean that I need creating an account with Master Access Level?
Ooops, I think it's possible, and I will try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To access the server in debug mode, you need at least master access level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To access the server in debug mode, you need at least master access level
Yes, I have already fixed the issue and so much appreciate it. But exactly, there are two reasons.
1st, as mentioned above, you must have an account with Master Level for Debug build.
2nd, The files in Client/data/Packs must be consistent with files in Server/data/Packs. And the [Bin.pak] you may get from somewhere else.
Hoping this will help more people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I have already fixed the issue and so much appreciate it. But exactly, there are two reasons.
1st, as mentioned above, you must have an account with Master Level for Debug build.
2nd, The files in Client/data/Packs must be consistent with files in Server/data/Packs. And the [Bin.pak] you may get from somewhere else.
Hoping this will help more people.
Do you by any chance have the contents of the BaseLock.pack file in the unpacked form of client 4.0? I would be very grateful to you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you by any chance have the contents of the BaseLock.pack file in the unpacked form of client 4.0? I would be very grateful to you
I did not find the BaseLock.pack in client 4.0, could you give me the straight path of this file. Or just tell me how to find this file.

1692280292771 - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the picture shows the correct file. I accidentally misspelled the name in the post above.
Here you are. Only available in 7 days.
1692363161364 - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are. Only available in 7 days.
View attachment 240361
I apologize, apparently, either I wrote it incorrectly or the translator translated it that way. Thank you very much, but I meant the result of processing by the unpacker. But anyway, thank you for your time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize, apparently, either I wrote it incorrectly or the translator translated it that way. Thank you very much, but I meant the result of processing by the unpacker. But anyway, thank you for your time.
It doesn't matter.
As far as I know, you can just use 7z to unpack it. As the snapshot shows below.
1692421619251 - No Server Found In Client After Login [Allods 7.0][Already Fixed] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are *.bin files and, unfortunately, they cannot be opened by the archiver. It uses a special unpacker.
Yes, they are *.bin files. I didn't have the unpack tools. Maybe you can search it by google. All my tools are acquired by this community. Maybe someone else has the tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, they are *.bin files. I didn't have the unpack tools. Maybe you can search it by google. All my tools are acquired by this community. Maybe someone else has the tool.
I would be very happy if someone found an unpacker for 4.0. But this is fantasy and it doesn't happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would be very happy if someone found an unpacker for 4.0. But this is fantasy and it doesn't happen.
I think so. But we can change the *.xdb files.
Now I meet a problem. I change the server build to Release/Final Release. Account with User level still can't see the server and only Master account can access the server. Tried so many times and can't fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think so. But we can change the *.xdb files.
Now I meet a problem. I change the server build to Release/Final Release. Account with User level still can't see the server and only Master account can access the server. Tried so many times and can't fix it.
What has changed since you created the first account and the second?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What has changed since you created the first account and the second?
I changed the xdb settings of Release, FinalRelease, Release.prototype, FinalRelease.prototype. Because the original setting can't start the server normally.
About the shared.xml, I change the IP to 127.0.0.1 and refine the ports.
About the database of master, I created the shared config in shared table.
I think all my changes are not the root cause.
Do you download or use the 7.0 server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the xdb settings of Release, FinalRelease, Release.prototype, FinalRelease.prototype. Because the original setting can't start the server normally.
About the shared.xml, I change the IP to 127.0.0.1 and refine the ports.
About the database of master, I created the shared config in shared table.
I think all my changes are not the root cause.
Do you download or use the 7.0 server?
This is just a hypothesis, but it seems to me that in the process of editing you may have corrected something wrong. And why didn't they immediately take a working 7.0? Why all these difficulties?

Back