• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Nostalgia

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys! Who remeber the AFGwarriorz repack? it was like 2006-2007 when they released it and was the best server ever. Are there any servers that working with AFGwarriors repack? Or someone has the repack? i would like to play it again...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! Who remeber the AFGwarriorz repack? it was like 2006-2007 when they released it and was the best server ever. Are there any servers that working with AFGwarriors repack? Or someone has the repack? i would like to play it again...

I am not so sure if there are AFG servers out there but the good times and excitement will always be within our MySqLife :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't find any servers, but i hope somewhere i will find this repack to play with it again.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Tried to dig up a download for the repack, dead links all around from defunct file hosts. Surprising, usually I can find a live link for BlackStorm and that's damn old. If you go make a request over at ACWeb or OwnedCore you might find someone with a copy they can upload. Unfortunately, this community is a bit on the dead side. As far as live servers running it. In the past I've stumbled on the occasional extremely low-pop servers running it, but it's just about as rare as finding a server running Ludmilla, WoWEmu, WAD or WoWWoW, then goes down after the host has a few weeks of fun.

Early WoW emulation were the days... Crappy servers but it was fun.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tried to dig up a download for the repack, dead links all around from defunct file hosts. Surprising, usually I can find a live link for BlackStorm and that's damn old. If you go make a request over at ACWeb or OwnedCore you might find someone with a copy they can upload. Unfortunately, this community is a bit on the dead side. As far as live servers running it. In the past I've stumbled on the occasional extremely low-pop servers running it, but it's just about as rare as finding a server running Ludmilla, WoWEmu, WAD or WoWWoW, then goes down after the host has a few weeks of fun.

Early WoW emulation were the days... Crappy servers but it was fun.

I still search for other old beta emus for my collection but its hard and no one share..

p.p Im searching ppl who have free time for devlop C++ emu basedo n 0.9.x (beta) and after we have play-able version we can release server on that version;;

Last edited:
Back