• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Not a normal request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok so i need someone who is good at photoshop or something to help me. My band needs a logo. None of us have any sort of ideas about how it should look, so its a totally blank canvas - if anyone could make us something, just a quick and simple design will be ok please let me know. Our band is called No Shirt No Shoes No Service

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What kind of band is it? Like as in what music do you play? could be relevant to the design.

-Mattio

Reaction score
umm ok i made one just then it took bout 5 mins so it looks kinda crap
theres 2 diff versions (one with borders, one without)
-----------------------------
REMOVED: after some much needed sleep i came to my sences and deleted thoes 2 hunks of junk :tp:
-----------------------------
lol i put "No S" for the "no shirt, no shoes no service" and its 3:15am so i cant think straight so these are prob really baddly done :tp:

EDIT: i fell asleep at the comp, then woke-up saw, these 2 designs and said "OMG WTF!! how i would hate to be he person who made thoes 2 crap logos" omg they r soo crap >.<

Last edited:
EMAG EHT TSOL TSUJ UOY
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mattio said:
What kind of band is it? Like as in what music do you play? could be relevant to the design.
-Mattio

Could be ?
it´s totally relevant to the design
rishwin said:
EDIT: i fell asleep at the comp, then woke-up saw, these 2 designs and said "OMG WTF!! how i would hate to be he person who made thoes 2 crap logos" omg they r soo crap >.<

LAL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cant really describe what its like, its kinda punky but has good solos in it. (cheap plug) check it out yourself and let me know

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i could take a shot at it tommorow evening. how about those sign things for no-entry but with shoes, shirt, and service in the middle of them overlapping like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back