• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Not work quest, Change Job in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all.
Create tomo server, work perfect.
And problem in game, players need change job after 100lvl in Andarasa map, click CHAT .... (work not say anything further) not progress...
Where need check this mistake? :eek6:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im in the progress of releasing a new Travia.exe Triggermap.txt and Quest.txt with translated Yangus Barkun aka Job change NPC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Travia OnLine Release are Private Now From Me
Publish @ RZ OVER
RoK_ & Travia TM

With that in your signature why are you rushing me to release when you arnt going to share it when you did finnish it off.....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just becouse you don`t give any reasons to share anything ... you can`t allow even post server Adv. here ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the fact that people like myself and CB-Byte and Archon (and others) are all sharing our knowledge and files means nothing but the fact that I wont allow server advertisements here means you wont share anything at all?

There is a server advertisement section which gets about 1000+ more views daily than the Travia section so surely you would want to advertise it there. Also advertising more servers here will bring more users to the Travia server development section.

Also before I was moderator there was NO advertisemnt allowed in the forum but there was no one moderating it since Darkco was inactive.

I appologise for not using PM for this and going off topic but I feel my statement deserves to be public to show my reasons for not allowing advertisements in the Travia section before this turns in to a flame/spam fest I'm going to close the thread.

My new Quest.txt with translated job change Travia.exe and Triggermap.txt will all be released soon!

Regards, Wolfos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back