• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Notice] Prepare for new content

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As one can see, this section has gotten a tad dry. So since we have faithful members, I'll just indugle who we have. I'll be making new tutorials, all in video format, to help explain and teach how to set up, and program your servers. To better prepare yourself, Please have the following available to you:

(Of course you need this, I've uploaded a video(pending approval) showing the proper set up for it)
- You only need the Java SE version, but if you feel like downloading the Java version(Comes with enterprise java as well), go ahead
or alternative bundle ( , , )
Or the full version if you prefer

More tools will be added as I implement More things in my tutorials. I will try to make as many as I can, but I am guaranteeing at least 1 a week

iSR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet. I am really not trying to be grammar man. but, Indulge.

GhostSnyper said:
I'll just indugle who we have

:p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why the duck would we need a video tutorial when it takes literally 2 seconds?

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
watch the language now... Working on a few tuts since schools done for me (Ducking passed the exams... SENIORS BABY!). Hoping to get back on track wit hthe video tutorials

Back