Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Npc Crashing whenever I enter a map?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section but, I've been having so much trouble with npcs and i've run out of solutions so I came here.

Okay so, I've successfully wz editted the maps,string,mobs,reactor,sound, and ui but the npcs keep crashing me.

What happens is, when the mini map is open, i'll get an Npc id (an error i guess) popping up right after the other and when I walk toward an Npc, same thing happens and I'd eventually crash.

after crashing, I receive this error in my batch file:
Client error: Data: 02 00 00 00 00 00 1A 00 C2 89 D4 89 CC 01 21 A1 07 00 27 D6
13 00 D3 0F C6 01 01 28 01 A1 0F 05 10 01

Bless4Life - Npc Crashing whenever I enter a map? - RaGEZONE Forums

please help and thank you <3

Update:
I've tried replacing each Npc with other MS versions and the outcome is still the same.

One solution i've tried is to remove each Npc off the map (which I have) but I'd like to keep them all there without having such errors. :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I haven't messed with the minimap, however I've figured out a clue that could lead me to the solution. I worked around some other KMS files and encountered this problem in another map and fixed that part but henesys still remains a problem.

What I figured was the NPCs weren't existant in some of the repack folder so I added them in. But in Henesys, the NPCs are broken while existant in the repack. I'm still trying to work around it.

Update: Getting closer to the solution. So the Npcs in Henesys that are crashing me are completely broken and old that were tossed away in kmst. I can remove them and have no problem but they will remain on the mini map and that will give me a problem as well.

So my question is, how do I remove the green dots of specific NPCs on the mini map? For sure they're not through the mini map image itself, so I'm out of luck there

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, open it in HaCreator, and try removing the broken NPC's in there. Or just open up the XML inside Notepad++, and Clt+F "Life" and remove the NPC's. However if you do it by the XML way, you need to know the NPC ID.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've done that before but the main problem remains in the mini map where the NPC green dots are still visible. Having them present will provide me with the same error and eventually crashing me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you verify that the NPC IDs and proper script /chat values line up in the string.WZ file? The refs have to match exactly with those npc's, or it will crash. Also verify that you are replacing the map and string file on your server too..

Back