Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

npc script problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i followed 1 of the guides here, and made my own eathena txt server.
and it works fine. i can log in, make a gm char. but when i try to talk to an npc(the npc in the training ground for exmple), it doesnt talk, nor give me any options to choose, how do i fix it?
and 1 more thing, how do i change some of the scripts(like the item names, and some of the in game menu stuff) from korean to english, or even other languages?

btw, sorry for my spelling mistakes(if i had many), english is a 3rd language where i live, so thats why its not that good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi, i followed 1 of the guides here, and made my own eathena txt server.
and it works fine. i can log in, make a gm char. but when i try to talk to an npc(the npc in the training ground for exmple), it doesnt talk, nor give me any options to choose, how do i fix it?
and 1 more thing, how do i change some of the scripts(like the item names, and some of the in game menu stuff) from korean to english, or even other languages?

btw, sorry for my spelling mistakes(if i had many), english is a 3rd language where i live, so thats why its not that good.

For the npc , I think you should take a screenshot for us , or just go into npc floder and search for the npc script.

For the menu stuff , you must get the english 1. You can get it in full_data V3 at eathena.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you please give me a link to the site, where i can dl that data folder?
thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, managed to get it to work, thanks phakorn for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL Change item NAme Go To DB Find Item(something),Db Change It To The NAME U Want

Back