• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

npcdialog dont make any thing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why if i make ching in NPCdialog dos't work and if i Delete him dos't make any thing The Conductress work if i delete him or no

can some one help me i need coding the NPC but this File dont make any ching :2gunsfiring_v1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R u puting the code in the NPCdialog.cs in the COEmu/Instances folder?, if so check the flags to see if they r typed right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
COEmu/Instances don't make any thing i try to Delete all file but i dont delete bin/Release

and i run CO Full Server.exe the server run how i dont know i delete all file Except bin\Release bin\Debug

the server run and all thing run if the file Exist run if the file Does not exist

ples help

Back