• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ODBC problem dont see server (local)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i need help for this

pls help ;p

and when i clik to System DSN to have information you not have premision administrator but i open that me acc administrator and aplication to i open to administrator. .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i fixed this but i have next problem i cant start server i have
that

and this black window close and nothink happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i fixed this but i have next problem i cant start server i have
that

and this black window close and nothink happen

There are log files done each time you run the server unless you turned it off so check the problem there and not by making screenshots ;P
Anyway add me on gg:9497958 and i will try to help you.
If you want to try by yourself then you have wrong settings in server.ini at ODBC which should be fixed to make the server work properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still have problem when use (local)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
omg local its only a world... right click to my computer, properties, computer name or smth like that. there u can see ur PC name, put this to anywhere u need.

anyway... i will join to raiderz community and development, with some mmorpg dev exp, i hope we can help to eachother.

edit somewhere from google to getting computer name what u need to use at MSSQL and ODBC config
windows xp (same as server 2k3)
mariusz2233 - ODBC problem dont see server (local) - RaGEZONE Forums

windows vista (same as server 2k8 i guess)

windows 7

Last edited:
Back