• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Odin][Client]Resolution Editor Release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROfJHgh - [Odin][Client]Resolution Editor Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey,

i feel like that this can be helpfull for some Users~

So this small tool allows you to change the resolution of Fiesta to any resolution you want~
So play fiesta on your TV or whatever on fullscreen.

Its changes only the bytes in the option.mco to the selected resolution so you can use your current desktop resolution if you want..

have fun~

Version 1.2 (26.09.2013):
- added automatical detection of currently used resolution.
- Tooltip added where you can see your current resolution if its not automatical selected and the Version that you currently us

Version 1.1 (24.09.2013):
- added Window Mode (Enable fullscreen or disable it)
- added some default resolutions

Version 1 (15.09.2013):
- Initial release

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm trying to be a penis or anything, but you should just release the section of source that modifies the bytes and provide a simple guide on how servers can migrate the tool into their launcher, thus, creating an options menu or feature for launchers, not many (I've only seen a handful) even go down the road of providing options for a launcher, this tool helps but it's not as efficient at helping as it could be. :blushing:

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm trying to be a penis or anything, but you should just release the section of source that modifies the bytes and provide a simple guide on how servers can migrate the tool into their launcher, thus, creating an options menu or feature for launchers, not many (I've only seen a handful) even go down the road of providing options for a launcher, this tool helps but it's not as efficient at helping as it could be. :blushing:

Wait people know how to make launchers? This is news to me, anyway; good release Canic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, at least some people still contribute to the community :) If I had the ability I would too, just working my way there slowly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, really think the same way. Source would be VERY nice :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Or you could write the 30-40 lines of code that it is and handle it yourself, why execute a program from within another to simply read/write 9 bytes? doesn't really make sense in my mind.

Place this in your Program.cs:

public static string GetDirectory()
{
return AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory;
}

Now in your launcher (do what you will with it):

byte[] PadFront = new byte[0];
uint Length = 0;
uint Width = 0;
byte[] PadBack = new byte[0];

using (BinaryReader doRead = new BinaryReader(File.Open(String.Format(@"{0}\ressystem\{1}", Program.GetDirectory(), "Option.mco"), FileMode.Open)))
{
PadFront = doRead.ReadBytes(39);
Length = doRead.ReadUInt32();
Width = doRead.ReadUInt32();
PadBack = doRead.ReadBytes(9);
}

using (BinaryWriter doWrite = new BinaryWriter(File.Create(String.Format(@"{0}\ressystem\{1}", Program.GetDirectory(), "Option.mco"))))
{
doWrite.Write(PadFront);
doWrite.Write(Length);
doWrite.Write(Width);
doWrite.Write(PadBack);
}

Throw some try/catches for any exceptions.

I'll also throw this out there but, all bytes in the option.mco is stored in the .bin as well, when the option.mco isn't found, the bin creates a new one, so you can also create your own default .mco based on the bytes within the .bin.

Sorry to hijack the thread, just trying to help folk. :blushing:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've been waiting for one of these for longer than you know. I have an odd sized PC screen and it's always off-putting when I first login :L

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to push this thread, but does anyone know what information is stored in the first 39 and last 8 bytes?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do Trial & Error.

Open Client. Graphic settings.

Make a copy of the Option.mco.
Change a setting and click apply.
Now compare with the previous backup.

And do it till you find all bytes what get changed through the menu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
K, just thought someone would already know it.

Thanks anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aplogies for the necro post, but does anyone still have this as the d/l is dead? Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aplogies for the necro post, but does anyone still have this as the d/l is dead? Thank You

Why not make your own one? Having an extra tool for everything sucks

Anyway, be glad I still .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not make your own one? Having an extra tool for everything sucks

Anyway, be glad I still .

Thank you :) I would make one if I knew how plus I only needed it for a friend who has connected his laptop up to his TV and the game will only allow 800x600.

Much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you :) I would make one if I knew how plus I only needed it for a friend who has connected his laptop up to his TV and the game will only allow 800x600.

Much appreciated.

No problem. Ok, thought it wouldn't be for personal use only. If you want to make your own, just use the Code posted by Myth.

Back