Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private OdinMS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OdinMS website directs to a german pokemon website? Does it have to do anything with the original administrators of OdinMS? Are there any updates with the lawsuit? I would like to get to know more :(

Staff member
Reaction score
It already does that for a very long time (2 years +?). Regarding the questions, I don't know.

I am pretty sure nothing happened in end with the lawsuit, they got away, not sure though. That news was released also a very long time ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone from odinms, even though not the main figureheads, confirmed that they didn't get much punishment for odinms. Someone posted it in a thread a long while back. Also I'm pretty sure at least odinms guy is still around, obviously not coding for the public anymore but still around

Reaction score
Afaik they signed some kind of agreement that forbids them from dealing with anything related to private servers, if they break it they will pay fortune.
The odinms.de domain has been redirecting traffic to the pokemon website for years, I remember it used to had a different design a year+ ago lol

Back