• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Official] Official OMGTravian.com files + Fully decoded OMGTravian dboor

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can repair archive with haozip to get all file but .tar that one needs repairing to but you can repair it you can extract it but only some files are broken

ty. someone have fixed that files what broken?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a little history about dboor
the original name is tatar war
it has been start it by SPS LINK
the first version was release in 3rab-team ( a travian develop forum)
it was encoded with ion7 and they was sell the script with a high number and wasn't full
they said it's full ...etc ( a lie)
so one of my friend he give me the script and he release it on 3rab-team
and we start to work with it after a while the company make a new version and we steal from them
and it wasn't full 100% ,half full , encoded with ion7, then i release the version here and on 3rab-team
after a while someone own a website and the website called dboor (that why the script called dboor right now)
the first version 100% was the same as the second one but little change
it was private , then the website owner has update his website with a new version and i steal it and keep it private
for a while but then i realse them here and in 3rab-team
-----
this is some about the script history :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i downloaded the complete compressed folder but i have a major issue. there is no installation which should setup the tables in the database, and there is no sample database which can be used instead of the installer. how did you manage to install this script without these files???????

i downloaded the complete compressed folder but i have a major issue. there is no installation script which should setup the tables in the database, and there is no sample database which can be used instead of the installer. how did you manage to install this script without these files???????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install?
sitename.com/index.php?isntallkey this one ?

Back