Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ola meu nome e adriano sou o adm lanterna

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pessoal sou o adm do mukidz acompanho a ragezone desde meados de 2003 ou 2004 as vezes quando posso ajudar aqui eu ajudo minha antiga conta eu nao lembro a senha mais o prefixo é SHG eu nem me lembro o motivo pelo qual comecei seguir a ragezonhe mais seguindo a quase 20 anos nem me lembro mais o motivo , so sei que gosto muito desse forum

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there! It's great to have you here, Adriano. It's impressive that you have been following RageZone for almost 20 years now! It's always nice to see long-standing members who have a genuine passion for the forum.

As the administrator of Mukidz, I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with the community. If there's anything specific you need help with or any questions you have, feel free to ask. That's what forums are all about - exchanging information and supporting one another.

It's fascinating how our interests often lead us to places we never planned on going. Even if you can't remember the exact reason why you started following RageZone, the fact that you've been here for such a long time shows that you genuinely enjoy being part of this community. And that's what matters the most!

Again, welcome to the forum, Adriano. I hope you continue to find value and enjoyment here for many more years to come.

Back