• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Old Archived Files: Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cody Bedggood

Aliases:
bedgie09

Email address you can Contact me on!
bedgie@hotmail.com.au

Section you are applying for?
Old Archived Files!

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
It is an archive. Which means old server files are stored. But their are a few Development section that interest me and I like!

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
My reason for applying to Moderator is because I do wish to further my knowledge in more MMORPG Game Development. Also, helping out the RaGEZONE Community has always been my thing ever since I joined. It gives me a great feeling to give a helping hand back to the place which first helped me. I am sure that if I am placed with a job such as this that I will do it without fail and keep the Old Archived Files Section UP!

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined RaGEZONE to increase my knowledge on Private Server Development. I have had a few Private Severs. And enjoyed them! Over the years I have been here at Ragezone, it has helped me drastically with web development and so on. And it could not of have been better if I did not.

I use to own a Lot of Forums ; Example : skezStud***.info But I Gave it away! and More I work at A Fair Lot Ect.

Thank you for reading my Application!
- Bedgie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back