Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old School Kal Online Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run an own local server which I plan to just play by myself. So far the local server is running and I can login and play. I used XEAxMaste's config files which has almost everything done but just needs some error fixing. I downloaded it from this forum.

The issue I am having is that I have no clue how to code. The PK Editor I have does not open the config.pk so I just cannot edit anything (yes, I input the password correctly but for some reason it keeps saying wrong password, I tried it a 100 times in different ways).

I am looking for someone who can help me do the changes and fixing some errors, such as that the NPCs open their store, that the right NPCs give the right quests, etc

OPTIONALLY, I plan to solo grind this game on my own local server. I am an oldschool Kal Online player that enjoyed the game the most before more classes have been introduced and when the 3rd job system came. I enjoyed it with just 3 classes and the 2 job system, nothing more nothing less. The game went up until EMOK Island I believe. If you look at the Abbadon private Server, this is how far of content I look to get. A lot of the things like Thieve or Shaman which XEA already implement can even be deleted. Perhaps this makes this all easier to change the config as there is less stuff to "fix" or more stuff to remove.

I am available on Discord: headsupjunkie

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would recommend you to use clean repack from exe.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would recommend you to use clean repack from exe.

Yes, but it still has errors. Some NPCs don't work, demon queen not spawning, Mobs missing, etc.
I do not have any clue how to code all this. Would anyone be willing to help me fix some errors? There aren't many errors but some. I also use XEAxMaste's repack, so just need someone to go through this with me.

Upvote 0
Back