• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

OldRetroCMS for Oldschool Retro's - Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice rel Crawl! But staff.php and community.php is the exact same as index.php... :$: What i mean is: Not a CMS FOR old schools? It's not connected, but i won't say much more since i cannot make a CMS at ALL.. 9/10

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this isn't a CMS at all, just a layout with some things on it :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice Crawl.Might use it when my internet connection 100% stable.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe make it as an actual CMS and get it centered? :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! It would be even better with housekeeping though!

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice! It would be even better with housekeeping though!

There wouldnt really be anything to monitor if he made a housekeeping, as there isnt a user system. And no point making one for to edit the server as most of the old skool servers have gui's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A CMS is a Content Management System, without a script to edit the text using your browser you can't call it a CMS but then it's called a layout...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back