Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

One Direction - Kiss You

Reaction score
joMaU - One Direction - Kiss You - RaGEZONE Forums

... duck these fags.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One Direction is british boys (or irish..?) that sound average when ALL of them are singing.

All in all, they're talented because they look better than the average lad NOT because any of them have talent. I see them on the news, and laugh at myself on how they try to make themselves look ever so 'badass' .

Regardless not a fan of One Direction. Was a bad idea to bring back a Boy Pop Sensational Group if none of the boys can sing solo.

I can't wait until their fans come here and bash me.

Oh before any fan fags come here and tell me i'm jealous about their success blah blah. That is false, the last thing i want is 13 year old girls fawning and crying over how long my hair is, or have them take a picture of ever so beautiful pink underwear.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't nor ever will like this music. They'll probably steal all songs from others then claim it to their name. Just don't like it and i never will.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sigh, music like this is made for a audience of kids at the age of 9 to 16. the ideas of there songs come from producers that are keep up with the mainstream media that the kids of that age group are into. Then they find songwrites that have years of experience of writing these songs, mostly lovesongs for 12 year olds.

not saying these guys are talentless s**ts, but the music that they are given is poop.

Back