• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Optimizing Forum SEO for Maximum Exposure

Reaction score
Hi,

I have modified how the forum shall run from now on, the all urls will now be obsolete and no longer working, due to this, I am going to give up 100,000 link refs in Google in order to hopefully maximize the potential with this new modification. Each link has been modified to include the forum ID and headers, this will benefit ragezone I'm sure in the future and do not be distraught, its only a matter of time before the rankings and cached pages in Google go back up.

I assume majority of you are wondering why I would do this? Well, Google and yahoo and search engines of similar stature have great impact on ragezone, allot of our 'guests' come from these search engines, ragezone being the largest mmorpg development forum intends to maximize on the possible potential new and existing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools and gain more exposure and more users, giving is a much bigger and wider community.

Kind regards.

Mental

Reaction score
Hi,

We have now upgraded the skin, we decided to go with a more wider feature, overall its better for reading and of course, its much easier on the eyes. In addition to the skin change I have also decided to add a sports section located here;

http://forum.ragezone.com/f293/

In other news, several sections have been renamed, reorganised and hopefully you will appreciate the new feel to ragezone.

have a good day.

Reaction score
For those who do not like the style wide, can now change it via the footer, screenshot example below.

Attachments

• style.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 261
Back