Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Other Payment Options (Subscriptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Younger people who are not old enough to have a PayPal account are currently unable to purchase a subscription, therefore there is some money you are losing out on. Adding options such as DaoPay, OneBip etc to the forum may bring in some more dosh as they will be able to subscribe from their mobile.

Also filling out surveys for points which can be used to purchase subscriptions?

May be a bad idea, May be a good idea.. Who knows until you try it.

The real deal.
Reaction score
If the mobile payment got added I would buy an orange subscription:*:...
And there used to be a thing back in 10' where you filled out surveys and you earned point, once you had enough points you got a subscription.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
>Third time i'm saying this on the darn forums (use the search button)

sites such as onebip, take a big chunk of the money obtained when the money is sent, and then they take abig chunk when you try to charge the money out.

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
>Third time i'm saying this on the darn forums (use the search button)

sites such as onebip, take a big chunk of the money obtained when the money is sent, and then they take abig chunk when you try to charge the money out.

There are options on OneBip to get the purchaser to pay the fees. I have to do it with my domains.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
>They pay the fees for getting the money to you.

Who pays the fees for taking the money out? Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back