• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Other] Silverdale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seth Jones - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums
Introduction
We're looking for a few positions for our team. Basically, Silverdale is being revamped and ported over to a new engine, and we're trying to improve every single aspect of the original - still keeping the classic quality in a modern perspective. Our main objective with this thread is to find people who love to make games, show passion for getting better and don't cut corners in their work. Even though we question your experience in this field, it doesn't mean you won't be accepted by us, because we believe that these qualities outshine talent and/or experience.

The game is going to be commercial, so it will be extremely high-quality.

Notice
The game is in early alpha, do not expect a masterpiece or completed product on anything that is presented.

Gameplay
  • Unique event system that allows players to start specific events in the world.
  • Difficult and interesting combat with classic elements and .
  • Events with a randomized aspect to them - making the world feel like it is always changing.
  • Much more.
Screenshots
foJLG - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

gfZvi - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

j5KtN - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

Jckq4 - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

zQ2fE - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

Cz4g4 - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

bnBDl - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

hbOyi - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

8Gt8t - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

4uvlN - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

9Svu4Dj - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

tSMrzmS - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

7VGPhzS - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

H3jsUm3 - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

X1An6cZ - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

Y0Myetz - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums

mNRlfwn - [Other] Silverdale - RaGEZONE Forums
Videos

Positions
If your position is not listed you may still apply. We're always looking for more talented people to work with, but our standards for you will be higher than a position we desperately need.
  • One game designer that loves and excels in math. You're going to be a secondary designer that helps balance the game.
  • One graphic artist experienced with user-interface and concept art.
  • One game developer that helps map and other aspects of the game's content.
Apply
You can post it or contact me directly. We're looking for three examples of your work with reasons why you're interested in working with us.

Contact
You can reach me on Skype via Helladen, MSN via Helladen@hotmail.com, Google Talk via Hellator@gmail.com, email me directly using my Google account, or send me a personal message here. Although, you will likely get a faster response if you use one of the first four contact methods.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Recruitment] Silverdale

I loved Legends of Arteix.. Good luck with Silverdale. I've known about it for awhile, didn't expect you guys to post on RaGEZONE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I loved Legends of Arteix.. Good luck with Silverdale. I've known about it for awhile, didn't expect you guys to post on RaGEZONE.

Thanks. I found this forum awhile back when someone posted my game here, and I figured some people may be interested in working on a custom game rather than a private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I love your logo and signature o:

Good luck with Silverdale!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mapper position closed.

New title demo video.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I added two more images towards the bottom. We're looking for a designer and developer mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back