Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Packet Editing for Maplestory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

A friend and I recently had a private server on Maplestory v83 made for us to play around with, and we're seeking to get a more indepth knowledge of how the game actually works. Does any1 know if it's still possible to get a copy of XPI? - since from my knowledge and lack of abbility to get further GGCRCBYPASS has shutdown ~ or is there any alternatives to be used instead.. if anything we’ll gladly pay for it..

Any help would be greatly appreciated! <3

Feel free to dm my disc aswell: Gudinden#6084

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

A friend and I recently had a private server on Maplestory v83 made for us to play around with, and we're seeking to get a more indepth knowledge of how the game actually works. Does any1 know if it's still possible to get a copy of XPI? - since from my knowledge and lack of abbility to get further GGCRCBYPASS has shutdown ~ or is there any alternatives to be used instead.. if anything we’ll gladly pay for it..

Any help would be greatly appreciated! <3

Feel free to dm my disc aswell: Gudinden#6084
Try finding for kitterzPE, should still work if I'm not wrong. That one is easy to find.
If you truly are looking to learn how the game works internally (and not trying to use PE on a server) I suggest you to learn how to use IDA: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/getting-packet-structures-opcodes-using-ida.792436/ is a great guide to start out.
You can also check working sources like HeavenMS or Cosmic, which is a fork of HeavenMS that wants to fix a lot of the issues:

Back