Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Paid*GTOP100 Banner (Minecraft)/Forum Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want something eye catching, still looking for GTOP100 banner paying $10+

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please take this offer seriously. $10+ for a GTOP100 banner.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Please take this offer seriously. $10+ for a GTOP100 banner.

Dude you're actually really getting on my nerves now. So many people here have took the time and effort to make you a forum logo and a banner. I can see NubPro took a lot of time into his logo, and all you can say is "That won't do...". Imo I think his logo is great, and so is FCV2005's banner. If you're not liking what you're receiving, and what people have actually spent their time on, go look somewhere else pal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude you're actually really getting on my nerves now. So many people here have took the time and effort to make you a forum logo and a banner. I can see NubPro took a lot of time into his logo, and all you can say is "That won't do...". Imo I think his logo is great, and so is FCV2005's banner. If you're not liking what you're receiving, and what people have actually spent their time on, go look somewhere else pal.

Words from a lone wolf that sucks at graphics designing. (After this he may be bloating).......

and I know how to design logos lose logos I've seen above /banners would take me 10 minutes to do online/photoshop. (Don't have photoshop since it costs money just to make images...pshh)

and as stated about his banner

Issue A,
The text can be a tad difficult to read on the last real maybe orange over orange was not the best idea.

Issue B,
AeroNetowrk logo I would have personally held for around 3-5 seconds as your selling a site information is important but you want to get people to remember the name of the site first.

Issue C,
This is a pet hate of mien and something I will never understand why people do.

Try to keep the animation effect moving slowly frame by frame and continuing to move even on static text. This way the effect is slowly moving why the text rotates. This looks a lot better and it also is more appealing to the eye as you are watching one animation instead of 4. People are less likely to look at something with multiple slides that dont turn on a single animation. Aka the animations continues to blend each segment rather than starting and stopping.
That's why I didn't want it.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Words from a lone wolf that sucks at graphics designing. (After this he may be bloating).......

and I know how to design logos lose logos I've seen above /banners would take me 10 minutes to do online/photoshop. (Don't have photoshop since it costs money just to make images...pshh)

and as stated about his banner

That's why I didn't want it.

Lul lul lul.
Whatever kid. Btw, did you not see the post I made saying it took me a few seconds to make as I was busy?

If you're such an amazing digital artist, why do you create a thread due to incapability of creating something so damn SIMPLE?

You've got what you asked for, now go look somewhere else or actually accept someone's work other than be a bubbly douche and think you can get better.

Peace out.

EDIT: I imagine you created your current logo, which explains why it's terrible. And if you didn't, why choose to accept that horrible logo and none of the great work from the artists here in the community? One word can define it all.. Retarded.

Reaction score
you know what, I'm not really here for the $$, okay....I'm off, this project is done for me, I have a lot of things to keep up with :d also everything I did are only for entertaining myself :d

@Slurp =)

@AeroMS i have something for you :laugh:
AeroMS - *Paid*GTOP100 Banner (Minecraft)/Forum Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

epic enuf?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not surprised you said that, your designs were appalling. Your web designs are even uglier.... I could do better on paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back