• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pay for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By hacking attack NPC server stop work change the port also useless
If you can solve willing to help if you add friends about prices

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U have to by o do a good protection system..I think that is not enough to change the port..I hope that u have do a Backup of ur database, if not, do it and if u arent able to find the problem, redo all from scratch..I think that ur server offer more than one ip adress, therefore change it in config files..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I went through a simple, written rules for the firewall. Banned Japan, China and several countries in monogamous subnet. True, it took 4:00 time. ) A just moved the database to the local network. Now it is not available from an external address. On the external address database now stands - Fake

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
protect your server by writting good firewall rules (thor proxy, somme country ip range), let your mssql not acecible by external adresse,, chek security on your web site, and epur trafic with an software who check integrity of a packet (to disallow any external tool and for identifying your player)

after this search how to prevent ddos, but this is not winning ^^''

Upvote 0
Back