• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PC] Corrupt Gaming Companies - Disscussion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Due to Madison's post about the "spitting out of the Dummy" of King and its lawsuits. located here ----> http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/candyswipe-vs-candy-crush-saga-987109/

It came to my attetion today about certain other companies that are corrupt and treat their players badly.

The company in question today is Gamigo.

Gamigo is a German gaming publishing company. Publishing games such as Fiesta Online, Otherland, Loong, Kings of Kings 3...etc

Recently Gamigo brought the publishing rights to Last Chaos USA from another american publishing company Aeria Games.

Aeria Games were also classed as a "corrupt company" due to the abrupt bannings of accounts and lack of motive. They treaded their community volunteers poorly for some part, and were only interested in making money. But! Aeria Games did have certain good points, such as Taking care of custermer issues, and fairly good player GM interaction.

However nothing can compare to what I recently found out today.

Little back story, Aeria games passed all the accounts for last chaos Databases and all to Gamigo. When players switched, they just had to log in and all was as normal.

GAMIGO'S MISTAKE - ORIGINAL Players agreed to the Terms of service from Aeria Games, they did not give players the Gamigo ToS! There for, original players were not influanced under the acceptance of the new terms of service! :lol:

The Gamigo Customer service tickets, are all IGNORED! People are still waiting for a reply on Billing tickets after 6 months!!!!!

The original Community volunteers - aka Gamesages from Aeria games were allowed to apply for Game Master for Last Chaos after the switch.

May this post be a warning to all those opening a server, THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CHOOSE YOUR GAME MASTERS!

This is what happens when you give regular players so much power.....

GM's were ex GameSages of Aeria Games -

Ex-GS Name - Secrecy, DinoSue, and PrimRose
GM Names - Pheor, Eillythia and Zopyros

Now one of the GM's is Openly homosexual.

Secrecy been exploiting players for naked pics ever since is was Aeria Games.
Now he is a GM, exploiting of power has astonished me!
The GM in question then openly posted on the Gamigo forums that he had pictures of one of the players/customers "youknowwhat". The players/customers in question also got silenced and banned so they couldnt even reply to what this GM was stating on forums. They were left to sit there and be publicly humiliated and not even allowed to respond to it.

Screenshots and videos were taken as proof of the incident.

The people involved then went on to complain to the company. In return got no response.

The several people involved then went to the Gamigo community manager (Paii)
In turn got no response, so they took it to the Product Manager, who then legally stated that "It was none of his concern".

Gamigo will now be going under a lawsuit via the Office of trading standards, and the police have been involved to investigate the incidents on one of the cases.

As for the other now turned GM's, they have been saying things like "I'm a GM you can't touch me" and also randomly silencing and banning players for giving advice to other players when they then reply with "GTFO that is OUR job not yours".

This is what happens if you are not careful on who you pick as a Game Master. Personally I am ashamed of this company, and I was shocked to hear about this as I was a Last Chaos veteran myself!

To top it all off...The GM - IS STILL a GM!

How do you think this company SHOULD have handled this?

My personal opinion is this is just disgusting how they handled this.

Reaction score
They should really learn basics of player respect. A lot of 'big shot' companies act like this, take Nexon for example I was playing Atlantica Online, I reported someone for scamming (Not going into too much detail) me, It took 10 months for me to get a reply from them. Excluding that Ticket I also sent in another ticket about raising my spending allowance which I got a reply in 2 hours? maybe 3. It really shows that they are dedicated to only money, not their players.

From being on Fiesta Online (From Outspark to Gamigo) the amount of visible difference is easily seen. Gamigo is treating this game as poop, their 'money making' scheme is working, which I find disgusting. They put things in game (IM capsules which have lucky chances of getting IM items) and then they are advertising a hell of a lot to get people buying from the real Item Mall. Outspark however, I know for a fact would never have put IM Capsules in game - it was either buy Item Mall items from the Item Mall or Not at all. Gamigo has also 'banned' the act of Power Leveling, a well known and ESTABLISHED trait within the Fiesta Community, there was no reason for why, apart from - "it is in our best interests to removed power levelling and ensure player satisfaction" yet this 'player satisfaction' is non existant. I know one case which a player was in a popular leveling spot in a party, who went afk for 5 minutes(?), he was banned because a level 40 player (Who was in a level 60 place - remember) reported him for being power leveled. Now one wonders why a level 40 was in a level 60 leveling spot, to get power levelled. After the uproar from the community, he was unbanned - and to this day, he has not logged onto any Gamigo service.

I find that companies are disgusting, only interested in money (I can see where they are coming from) but players should take priority. They need to learn from the successful PRIVATE servers in the world and take a step back.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well put Lune! Aeria Games used to charge only £10 for lets say 1500 AP for £10 you can only get like 50 Gamigo points, which you can buy a measily potion in the Item malls there (from what I am told) I was asked to Join the Gamigo team just before Christmas, I declined the offer. The pay I was getting at AGE was better then what they were offering!!!! and that is saying something, but after THIS and the terrible things i've heard.. HELLZ NO wouldnt touch them or the games they have brought with a barge pole.

I know the GM's PERSONALLY that have taken over the last chaos GMing, some of them I was in charge of at AGE, and I say, SHAME ON THEM!
I do think that the private server community spike for this game is because of the crappy job Gamigo is doing and because its staff are ignorant, Players bitched about Aeria Games... but now they are wishing that the change of publishers never happened, Moral of the story, be careful what you wish for!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My opinion on this matter, the Gamigo staff started the flaming against these people, and admitted this persons account was hacked but still refused to do anything about it (told the effected player they could go to the police over data theft, but LEGALLY Gamigo owns the account so GAMIGO should be ones going to police, claim to have discovered the perp and stopped them from further hacking), the victims are very suspicious that this gay GM is to blame for all the persons accounts being hacked and loosing everything bc the gay GM sent them a msg saying "be careful who you trust they just might be the ones to get you into trouble" and sent msg to phone saying "enjoy doing whatever it is you are doing with (name withheld for privacy reasons here)" Gamigo should have IMMEDIATELY FIRED the employee, and done a PUBLIC apology for the behavior. Also would've been proper to fix the account of the effected players. Instead punish the victim? UTTERLY DISGUSTING!! The fact that the VICTIMS were silenced and banned is unforgiveable, esp after being publicly humiliated and embarrassed and loosing EVERYTHING. Gamigo should be ashamed of their behavior

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This reminds me of Acclaim Games ( ) (who was sued, then lost their publishing rights, lost everything, then got purchased by Playdom).
They purchased rights to publish the game Dekaron (they named it 2Moons). The director, David Perry was in charge of directing this whole game, but made the MISTAKE of appointing GMs. These GMs would ban high-profile accounts, then accept $300.00 as a back-handed fee to unblock accounts. They were caught (seen myself back in 2006) trading game money to gold-sellers for profits as well.

Well, Gamehi found out about this and sued the hell out of Acclaim and took away their publishing rights for breaches of contract.
I will never give anyone, even my family a GM character. They server no purpose, all you require is a User Panel with a Ticket System.
Events? Get a damn automatic event script.
Even if a GM has no power, it can also destory a community by it's mere presents.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Acclaim also had Dance Online and then closed the game without warning and didnt give players the money back that they had spent the night before. caused another lawsuit for them.

Back