Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] FusionFall - MMORPG by Cartoon Network

Reaction score

Despite it being aimed at a younger audience and a simple style of game play, it has been getting some decent ratings since the beta. The game launches tomorrow. Watch the intro movie and it'll tell you what the game is about.

Apparently, the game is browser based, so the game will download as you play it. I'm going to give it a go just out of curiosity. How many times have you seen a TV network create an MMO? =p

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice, never thought i'd be able to play some of my fav cartoon character in mmo. :D

thanks for the info ron, will try this out tomorrow

Reaction score
Seems like it would be a bot fest though, if a bot is ever released. You don't have to loot items and you can constantly fight as long as you have a healing nano with you, and the nanos recover when you're not using them. It's going to be real easy to level. =p

Hopefully they'll have some type of PvP system, guilds, etc. Raids would be great too though I'm not sure how far they're going to be able to take this game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ive Posted this before but it lags when you ALT+TAB, its really stupid because everyone will have the same things as you.

EDIT: i mean like everyone does the same quest and same journey. Basically its a online game but your not free to buy anything

Reaction score
Ive Posted this before but it lags when you ALT+TAB, its really stupid because everyone will have the same things as you.

EDIT: i mean like everyone does the same quest and same journey. Basically its a online game but your not free to buy anything
Well, theres a lot of content in the game and the first area, the future, is designed so that everyone gets similar items so it's easier for people new to mmorpgs to help each other out.

Reading around on their forum, apparently the game gets a lot more diverse once you go back to the past. I've been enjoying it so far.

The only thing that makes me want to stop playing is that you can't get over 4 nanos unless you subscribe, which is roughly $6/mo. It's a pretty low quality game to be play to play, then again its been getting good reviews and I haven't even gotten out of the intro to the game yet (the future). I might pay the $6 just to see what its like.

A few other things...

People are going to be getting similar gear, just like you said. The thing about that though, it's not really focused on gear. It's more focused on your nano setup and how you use your weapons. There are 36 nanos each with 3 different skills, which is a total of 108 different skills with hundreds of different nano setups. You also have to take in to account your nano's type, A, B, or C.

Just fighting monsters is entertaining because you can run around and shoot like you can in any FPS game just limited to third person view. You can also switch between your nanos without delay. On bosses, I stun, use my second to do a damage attack and use the third to move backwards faster, all while blowing their asses up with my rocket launcher. It's very fun to play. =p

Edit-
Sigh...

The future in FusionFall is the zone that’s free to play. To use the Time Machine and go to the past, you must have a subscription to the game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hate it i cant talk to anyone thought it would be something free to be able to talk seems you have to pay to do so =/ wow imagine life being like that.
and you have to pay to post on the forum also pretty weird..no benefit from the forum but just talking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this game any good? It has some good comments.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
honestly i don't like it (this coming from a 14 yr old ) (im almost 15 lol )

its more for like 10 and under i guess i tryed it when i was 12 or 13 and i hated it so well everyone has their opinion
reason i dont like it:
1.too kiddy
2. not enough customization features
3. too laggy
4. just dont like it not my type

but! i do like the graphics kind of i think they should make like a chat like game kind of like secondlife cartoonnetwok should they r good at that much

~peace

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Don't think I could get into something like this I want something which will make my eyes bleed though :D

Lewis.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Despite it being aimed at a younger audience and a simple style of game play, it has been getting some decent ratings since the beta. The game launches tomorrow. Watch the intro movie and it'll tell you what the game is about.

Apparently, the game is browser based, so the game will download as you play it. I'm going to give it a go just out of curiosity. How many times have you seen a TV network create an MMO? =p

Exactly. It's aimed at a younger audience. Whether or not it gets good critical reception is irrelevant. It's a good game, for children. It's probably dumbed down.

It doesn't look original at all. Just another MMO. It's obviously made to earn cash on kids.

Back