Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Tips about Sniper Games!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all Ragez people :)

As the title says.
I am looking for sniper game for PC, what I call the game / games is that it should preferably be very good graphics and good storyline no sniper game from 2000's as Sniper: Elite and Court Games. Looking for a new game coming out now about 2008 - 2009.
Love the fact games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and so on. but right now I am sure after visiting a very good sniper game.

If you know you can of course be happy to write your thoughts on how you think and know:)
Am very grateful for your answers.
Have a nice day / evening:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Tips about Sniper Games!

Bring!
Up!
My!
Post!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I believe battlefield 2 is a good snipering game, yes it is all round combat including Aircraft and Vehicles but you can get really good spots for snipering and its so alike real life. When I say its like real life I mean that when your snipering and your shooting someone from a far distance you sometimes need to have your cross hair a bit above the enemies head and take the shot. (Obviously because the bullet drops during shot)

Hope this helped!
Custom Fury

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Soldier front @ ijji.com it doesnt have a storyline bcause its online but its really fun. You have to download it and its not just only sniping its got other guns like p90 ak74 etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is a very interesting find indeed. I will have to check it out when I get the time though. Thanks for the nice tips.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Combat arms! :D Yeah I know hackers but! its for pros

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I believe battlefield 2 is a good snipering game, yes it is all round combat including Aircraft and Vehicles but you can get really good spots for snipering and its so alike real life. When I say its like real life I mean that when your snipering and your shooting someone from a far distance you sometimes need to have your cross hair a bit above the enemies head and take the shot. (Obviously because the bullet drops during shot)

Hope this helped!
Custom Fury

although this game isnt overly bad, i hate the movement of your character, Your very slow and get shot down easily.
Some what like MW and MW2, I like very much. As like a crazy shooter, It gives good sniper levels,
In MW you get to shoot off a guys arm xD

Combat arms! :D Yeah I know hackers but! its for pros

Yuck, its Horrible!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Go for ARMA: 2 (Armed Assault 2). REALLY good graphics, and the sniping is REALLY damn difficult; it's quite realistic. The game itself is really damn hard.

Back