• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

pck files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well like i posted in a previous post i ended up redoing my computer due to some issues it was having and ended up losing my sPCKer by ronny1982

now i have found other versions that use the command window for some reason my computer hates it and just blinks the black window or just simply says press enter to exit >.< the one i had was great had a big blue window and you chose in the options what it was you were doing i cant seem to find it anywhere and i wish i woulda uploaded it onto mediafire for myself lol anyone know where i can find it again pretty pls or tell my how to get the other one to work

thanks again as always <3 :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then what was the point of linking a dl and then saying idk .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok well that didnt work and lol why would you have the link if you dont know the pass to use the stuff o.o lol makes no sence xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here's sPCK for you, uploaded to my own dropbox.

Remember these commands:

-x Extract
-c Compress
-a Add (Not recommended, makes the PCK file HUGE.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back