• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Perfect World Animations

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need game animations.

Player animations (Movements, Basic Attacks and skills) and mob animations.

Does anyone know how to extract them from .stck or .ecm files to convert to .mov, .anim or any other format that can be used in Unity?

Discord: Paccine#1423

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at
1683873781057 - Perfect World Animations - RaGEZONE Forums

email: voya9erone@gmail.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need game animations.

Player animations (Movements, Basic Attacks and skills) and mob animations.

Does anyone know how to extract them from .stck or .ecm files to convert to .mov, .anim or any other format that can be used in Unity?

Discord: Paccine#1423
e-mail: paccine.dev@gmail.com
idk but hope it support u , (way like~ C:\p w\element) program working for forseken world too

and sACTedit for .ecm

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you mrflesh.
can you tell me if sACTedit needs some program to work properly? i am getting an error when i select the .ecm file

Or does anyone know how I can view or unzip the .stck files that are the animations together?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you mrflesh.
can you tell me if sACTedit needs some program to work properly? i am getting an error when i select the .ecm file

Or does anyone know how I can view or unzip the .stck files that are the animations together?
🤷‍♂️

Attachments

Back