Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Emulator 3.7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,

I have a problem with my emulator Phoenix 3.7.1. This error comes and I don't know what to do because I don't find anything about this problem.

Maybe anybody on this forum knows a solution?

Dokterrob - Phoenix Emulator 3.7.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetz,
Robin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your database is wrong you obviously forgot a table or have placed the wrong database...

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@HoloEMU I have replaced my database with the correct database and then it worked, but my CMS didn't work completely after that and also my client didn't load and this error came:

Dokterrob - Phoenix Emulator 3.7.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Afther that, I was using Phoenix 3.11.0 and the emulator loaded but my client didn't work again and the same error came.

Which CMS supports Phoenix 3.11.0? At this moment I use PhoenixPHP.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace your DB, and you should be good.
Changing to phoenix 3.11.0 would be better.

Upvote 0

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
yes change to phoenix 3.11.0 if u change ur database and ur pages are fucked then ur obv a noob at making a retros hotel, come on man it ant that hard to set up an EMU & set of pages ..... takes me 2 min to set the hole thing up

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes change to phoenix 3.11.0 if u change ur database and ur pages are fucked then ur obv a noob at making a retros hotel, come on man it ant that hard to set up an EMU & set of pages ..... takes me 2 min to set the hole thing up

Maybe he's new to all this? That's what this help sections for, for people to ask for help, and get the help they need, no for other people calling them a noob. He hasn't said he's not a noob or anything.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back