• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[photo] Some view photos I took

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last Friday , I was heading back to my hometown and so I had to take the ferry (not you Droppy :p ) And I was on skype with Luxray , and what I noticed then was that the view was somewhat different , wasn't like how it was usually so dull and boring . This time , it caught my eye and I just had to take some photos of the view when I was in the middle of the sea (okay maybe not in the middle LOL)

Please keep in mind that these photos were taken from my Xperia C , so it's rather a dumb quality ;)

0CL1Rrk - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

oDIAEgm - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

1CkVROK - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

Psx3BLZ - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

V8WLCdq - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Please keep in mind that these photos were taken from my Xperia C , so it's rather a dumb quality ;)

V8WLCdq - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok So I am working on my LightRoom skills, and I took your photo and tried to see if I could make it better. I think it is a little, I sharpened the buildings. I wanted the weather and water to not be sharp on purpose (some may disagree, we are all different)
I also tried to bring out the detail in the clouds a little more and if you look I think it worked.

REMOVED

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok So I am working on my LightRoom skills, and I took your photo and tried to see if I could make it better. I think it is a little, I sharpened the buildings. I wanted the weather and water to not be sharp on purpose (some may disagree, we are all different)
I also tried to bring out the detail in the clouds a little more and if you look I think it worked.

REMOVED

wow , that does look good O_O May I suggest you post a tutorial thread? :p Would be helpful for users like me ^^

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YES! YES! REVIVE THIS SECTION!
_
On-Topic : Vaulient , Amazing, it would be better if you used a Sony Camera (Yes I know his phone is Sony but I meant the camera) Madison , I guess you've sharpened the buildings alot but the clouds are just perfect!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@Madison , I guess you've sharpened the buildings alot but the clouds are just perfect!

yeah I said I sharpened the buildings but not the clouds on purpose. I changed some other settings to bring out the details in the clouds. Clarity, highlights, contrast, brightness, those on the whole photo. I used a tool to sharpen the buildings only.

Reactions: Rey
Back