Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Photoshop Website Design

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Hi guys, AGAIN i have made a new website. This time in photoshop, its a PSD (Photoshop Document) file and has no coding or anything like that. It is just the design iv made. I know its a bit 'Cartoony' but thats the way i liked it :D here is some images:

Image One:

Matt Clarke - Photoshop Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Image Two:

Matt Clarke - Photoshop Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Have Fun!!:love:

Tell me what you think, CnC Permitted :D

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Its neat but its really to simple for my liking :x
Missing some things a good site should have

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
yeah, its just basic. I tried to make it Cartoon like so its more flyff'y but yeah this is The final product :p

In the future i might add some stuff like ranking, donators ect but for now this will do. :D Btw i sliced all the images.

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Thanks, you just need to open it up with Dreamweaver, div tag it and add all the coding ect.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty plain, its just a quick design i decided to do :D. Thanks alot for the comment though!!

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Not rly, i dont think 'Newbies' would be able to make it into a website uing DW and adding the PHP to it :/

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Not rly, i dont think 'Newbies' would be able to make it into a website uing DW and adding the PHP to it :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i`ts too clean .. but i think for some Owners. They need a Login Column. Just Another Column . For Rankings , And Log In .. Just a Suggestion ..

Too Basic. Even My Brother Can do it.
BTW. Nice. Clean. And Good.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Yes its clean and basic. But once people get to know how to slice and add to DW they can use it for a while, then upgrade to a new design o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, but I wouldn't/won't use it. (Not because there is anything wrong with your layout, but because I would rather make my own.) Nice release, but try to add an Item Mall, and Log-in tab if possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, nice and simple. Looks good. But it is missing some of the basic features a good site should have. Other then that good job.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Awesome
I like basic and clean
I hate it when there is way too much stuff in it
It makes it inconvenient
Easy to code it and edit it too if you know some HTML,CSS and PHP

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Nice
I like basic and clean
I hate it when they put too much stuff in it
Too inconvenient

Last edited:
Back