• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

php custom script/plugin

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I saw this website w/c is running on vbulletin 4.0.1

and i cant seem to find anywhere his plugins for his streaming.. point is, i really like how his doing it..

check this out =>

can anyone guide me to the right path on how to create something like this?

its amazing how automated he made his site..

thanks.. and more power.

below is my post on freelancer websites.. just to give a better xplanation.
i am trying to create a anime streaming site with the use of vbulletin..

all i really want is something like either of this

&&

what i want is the functions that allows you(admin or user) to add links, add streaming link as you can see here -- examples:

so actually what i want is, a similar script to what they are using to make the parsing of the pages more automated.

the only thing i have now is VBulletin 4.1.1 and JW Media Player.

notes: i need | STREAMING | LINKING | AUTO LISTING | etc..

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Writing integration is a fairly simple matter of interfacing new code with either an existing code's API if its designed to be extendable, or with its database if its not.
Last version of vB I've worked on was 3.0.0, and all I can tell you for sure is it had no extra interface available. Things change fast though, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a common interface for it now. It *appears* to be linked only through the use of its database to me though; I would expect extensions to be within the same directory structure as the forum software itself.
As for automation, I have no idea what you are referring to. I would guess something about updating the site assuming that the media is external. That is simply done by crawling the other sites and indexing what they have versus what you are missing.

thanks for that reply sir.. i now understand a little..
but still need more help about this.. :)

for automation, what i mean is
functions that allows you(admin or user) to add links, add streaming link as you can see here -- examples:

im not really good at php coding, could you point me to the right direction?

like what keywords to search for?

i dont know what php functions/codes are being used there but i know a few php code, and the internet has alot of documentation..

thanks again.

~majidemo

&& also a page like this,

how do you think this is coded? where their is a next & previews button..

i actually can code that if i would manually code every single page.. but i think thats not the case w/ them, i think they only have one page and uses parameters to get what should be displayed for example "index.php?a=R.O.D_-_the_TV".

where in MAYBE it searches the database for the entry R.O.D_-_the_TV and parses each of the corresponding tables..

can you give me a sample code for that?

it doesnt really need to be a integration for VBulletin, now i plan on making it w/in vbulletin but not make it a plugin/add-on.. thanks

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you mean, a vbulletin mod and skin? you'll find them in torrents. if you prefer, you can buy it.

i think those are portals, generally. just diversify your search as: portals, video streaming, anime ... [keywords that are relevant]

Back