• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pirate sever?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo people!

Just found this forum, are there any pirate servers up and running?
I feel like killin you ppl...:2gunsfiring_v1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pirate servs??? never heard of such ones .... thats odd I ussually know everything :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I think he means pirate games like sea dogs played online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah thers a few but I dunno of any currently running ones with actual players. Theres probally a few but I dunno where they at and it take me 4ever to download a special client til I get back on DSL in a week :/

Lol man I remember slippy/doberman on the russian server you killed my butt numerous times :D I remember they always gave u a hard time about using the speedcheat but u were a good pker.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hehe yea I remember a Doberman on 109ru.

DrMadCow I remember your noob self too! str8game

Did I get that right? Remember someone named Wicked1 or Gravity(used this in m59) also used "j00g0tb33f" on the pvp/admin servers.

You got me and some other guy DigitalCha0s or DClaTroue(something like that) into m59 when 109ru was up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya theres no pirate servers up that ne one knows of becuase nds keeps shutting them down, the only reason 911 was up for a so long was becuase the owner...well...had his own ISP lol.. so they would send a message to them being like please delete user blabahblah becuase hes using pirated software..well it went right to the guy RUNNING the server lol so he jsut was like...ya no...so maybe if there was some "underground" or "fight club" style server that ppl did poop on, but the second some one tells nds or wat not...its gona get shut down..:( i say to hell with nds! give us the new graphics client! lol..and, and...ARG!..ya arg did it i think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha, fun that people regonize me :)....

Anyhow, so there are no servers up at all?..duck...I ain't got much to do when im in school..Blah..

Then why don't someone of all the people here host a server?...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not a problem of hosting...its a problem of getting shut down the second nds finds outs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well...that is a problem

But what about someone that lives outside the fascist USA...[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't even believe NDS is still around... $10.95 per month for a game made 10 years ago... o well anyways hmm i been updatin some graphics and crap, I got the main character graphics revamped like 60%... but there ain't a server up for em! lol ah well I'll try to host my own server anyhow...

What I'll be doin is using a random nieghbors DSL/cable thru WiFi so I won't even be hosting it off my ISP then if NDS does try to shut em down it'll be kinda tough... it might work... lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe yea I remember a Doberman on 109ru.

DrMadCow I remember your noob self too! str8game

Did I get that right? Remember someone named Wicked1 or Gravity(used this in m59) also used "j00g0tb33f" on the pvp/admin servers.

You got me and some other guy DigitalCha0s or DClaTroue(something like that) into m59 when 109ru was up.

hahaha I remember u too dude!!!! Yeah! DigitalCha0s IM'd me like 8 months ago I think when I had the AIM goin on the PSP so by the time i msg'd him back he was gone lol. You were always kool as hell but digital chaos kinda sucked... i gave him a copy of the pirated m59 software n i ask him for 100 shillings in the m59 game (cant remember what i needed it for lol) and the cheap idiot wouldnt give me 100 shillings!! lol

Back