• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PKMN-NEXUS (PokeNet)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I got it, figured it out this morning it wouldn't work. Anyways, remade the video. Compressed the video in a .7z. Now this time! it will be downloadable and playable! :)

It's uploading now. After it is finished I will update this thread.
-----------
Alright, UPDATE:

You can now download the video, extract and watch!

Visit

Ok. Thanks! Anyway, I tested the server with another client, and it works beautifully: '). Rarely locks the game, but no problem.

EDIT: I saw the whole video and I understood perfectly.
my mistake was that I edited the ip with notepad HAHAHAHAHAH XD

everything is cute, the only thing I do not like, is that you can only CHOOSE pokemons 1st Generation, and can only start in the Kanto region :/

With another client, you can CHOOSE pokemon 4th generation, and start in the Johto region. There is no way that you change this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The plan was to make the player journey to Johto. Just like the original Pokemon games. Then I was going to create some type of quest to obtain the other generation starters.

Ok, fine. I have a couple of questions :)
The pokemons of 3rd and 4th generation appear?
You can go to other regions as Sinnoh and Hoenn?

Congratulations for your great project :)

PS: as active in the pvp maps?
PS: I think the exchange/trade pokemons not function.

PS: I can hardly write in English xD
Note: sorry for asking so much. Is that I have a lot of people waiting for a pokemon online, it will be a wonderful project.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry we couldn't keep it up, I've been really busy lately :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xkl
You can enabled the logout button? Because when the game is bug, you can fix this with logout and logging of the client, without the need to close the client.
Please activate it!

Log Out icon =
xkl - PKMN-NEXUS (PokeNet) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I had a free afternoon yesterday and I set up the server. I like the movement fix, but the characters walking looks kind of funky. That can be fixed though, no big deal.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this was just me or what, but I had a few bugs happen. First, I couldn't use the chat. The images was overlaying the chatbox and I couldn't type in it.

The second bug was with the ticket system. I went to try it out and as I started typing in the box, my character started moving around and spazzing. The reason for this though is because WSAD movement is still enabled, and the movement fix doesn't affect those controls. So instead of the character moving around, it lags and spazzes a bit. I also had a problem when I hit submit ticket.

Is anyone else having problems like this? Or is this just me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I had a free afternoon yesterday and I set up the server. I like the movement fix, but the characters walking looks kind of funky. That can be fixed though, no big deal.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this was just me or what, but I had a few bugs happen. First, I couldn't use the chat. The images was overlaying the chatbox and I couldn't type in it.

The second bug was with the ticket system. I went to try it out and as I started typing in the box, my character started moving around and spazzing. The reason for this though is because WSAD movement is still enabled, and the movement fix doesn't affect those controls. So instead of the character moving around, it lags and spazzes a bit. I also had a problem when I hit submit ticket.

Is anyone else having problems like this? Or is this just me?

Only it happens to you. My problem is that every few battles, I have to close the client because it gets stuck on the part where you get to experience the battle.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the build-in IP in the Pokemonium 1.4.0 client? Because as far as I know, thats the best working client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the build-in IP in the Pokemonium 1.4.0 client? Because as far as I know, thats the best working client.

It's not. I also test the client pokemonium and occasionally gets stuck between maps.
Anyway if you want editing on the ip.
First edit the NEXUS client ip. Then open this with winrar and extract the files "serverdialog". Then import these files into the client pokemonium, also with winrar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. I had to register this enabled the selection of regions, and 4th generation pokemon. Also improve the map change bug. After posting the links.
I'm learning Eclipse: ')

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can put the files for download. Zip?

When I finish downloading says that the file is corrupted = /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the server to work, and i can connect like you do, but like someone said before, when im logged in, i cant use the chat bar, and when i go into battle it kinda freezes right after loading my pokemon.. Anyone know how to fix this?

And also, what ports do i need to forward?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After you register and log in, it does not show that you even have a starter pokemon, walking into the grass will start a battle but its nothing but an endless battle screen with no pokes at all lol.

Back