Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Play offline to your Computer Shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I already created our OWN ragnarok private server.

Can I ask how can we play it to our shop only on offline.

And how can we compile all so that we can distribute it and play online for donation, etc.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
What do you mean 「play it to our shop only on offline」 and 「distribute it and play online for donation」 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to play it on LAN, use your LAN IP on the server, if you want it online, use your WAN IP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you want to play it on LAN, use your LAN IP on the server, if you want it online, use your WAN IP.

Where should I put the LAN IP? in my case I will run first the runserver-sql so that I can play the game, can you help me on that because it opens 3 CMD accounts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the ff
Code:
conf/char_athena.conf
conf/login_athena.conf
conf/map_athena.conf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
na try ko na po i edit yan yung IP sa CMD>ipconfig ang ginamit ko.. so ni run ko sa PC1 tapos sa PC2 dun ko share yung Folder ng RO then pag open nya server offline daw..

First, use English :)

Anyway, make sure all PCs are connected to the LAN network.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already connected 8 PC to a LAN and we are using Globe Tattoo for our shop. How to we get connected to each other?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On your clientinfo.xml in the <address> field, put there your server's IP address.

Back