Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Player exp fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server max lvl is 250 but when players comes to lvl 119 they suddently go to lvl 250 why this happen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a bug obviusly. As far as i know, there is no fix. The problem its always there when you try change the max Lvl above 120 srry its all i know...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server max lvl is 250 but when players comes to lvl 119 they suddently go to lvl 250 why this happen?

You Might Not Even Have The Data From Exp of lv:119 to lv:250
But if you have from 119 to 150 in character_lv_up make sure it corresponds which the DEXP_Num exps

Ok So To Add New Exps For New Levels
Most Important Any FIles I Tell You To Edit Back THem Up First Which Is SImply Copying Them And Pasting Them Somewhere Just InCase This What im Telling You Doesnt Work Which For My Server it does so yah
First Of go in your resource\script\calculate in Init_Attr.lua make sure the Max Level Possible is set to 250 .
Then go to Variable.lua (which is in the same place) and find DEXP_Num Usally It Says =150 Change It to = 250 then from what ever number it ends on start making up New Exp Stuff
EX(lets say it ends at 150) you would put
DEXP[151] = The New Amount Of EXP Preferably Higher)
Ok Now go to your Character lvl_up in your resource folder then put
Ex:
151 151 The Same Ip You Put In The Dexp For 151

And Thats it ^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back