• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Please help me out for my 5th anniversary!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys it's my 5th wedding anniversary this friday and 1 thing I've done is start collecting loads of my wife's photographs from her art project and put them into a facebook page for her. She lost the originals in a frustrating hdd death so I've been downloading them all from wherevers she's uploaded and put them in 1 place.

I've got loads more to upload yet but I want to spread the link around and ask people that don't have either of us on facebook to like the page and those that DO have me or wifey on FB please wait until the 16th. I'm gonna invite everyone on our friends lists the night before.

If you could also spread the link around with your friends / family on fb or on other forums and communities you might go on. Those of you who've met her know she is super cool and really worth this, she did co-host and clean up many of the last few years rageparties ;D

She is a member here but I don't think she will see this before then :p

let me know if the link works!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only one goddamn like?! I will surely try and change that!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
SO I shared one of her pics as me instead of the admin page so the cat will at some point be out of the bag! If you have't already feel free to click the like button and Mads you star! Thanks for taking the time to look through and like / share a few :D

I think the quotes are really creative, and the presentation is cool too. Its a neat idea. Each so different and yet similar. I like it. I hope once you turn it over to your wife she keeps adding stuff from time to time.

Back