Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent Please i need help i cant delete npcs and small pets in WoW Honery Repack Ultimate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i need help.

i cant delete npcs and the little pets (not pet hunter, only pets) in WoW Honery Repack Ultimate, because i select it with .go select and then i write delete and nothing only say the npc was delete and in world , and nothing, the npc and pets are spawn, damn im desesperate, how can i delete this kind of npcs, what can i do, i select then the npcs and press delete and nothing the monster reappear, help me brothers, what can i do,

2.- how can i backup the accounts and characters in the game, and all her things, what are exactly the DB i need to backup and how can i restore, thankz for our help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i need help.

i cant delete npcs and the little pets (not pet hunter, only pets) in WoW Honery Repack Ultimate, because i select it with .go select and then i write delete and nothing only say the npc was delete and in world , and nothing, the npc and pets are spawn, damn im desesperate, how can i delete this kind of npcs, what can i do, i select then the npcs and press delete and nothing the monster reappear, help me brothers, what can i do,

2.- how can i backup the accounts and characters in the game, and all her things, what are exactly the DB i need to backup and how can i restore, thankz for our help.
Never Ever Ever Ever Use Krappy Re-Packs Its Corrupted In everyway and has a lot of stupud stuff do ur own some have viruses only trust ArcEmu MaNGOS And db's seperate but u dont always want to trust those just compile them ur self if u cant do that ask

Back