Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus Emulator - Websockets doesn't work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I try to explain my problem.
I just try to setup a RP-Hotel, but the websockets doesn't work perfectly.

Near the catalogue icon is another icon, when I click on it it's opening the "Gang"-Menu (Websockets) without any problems. (So the Websockets should work)

But every websockets which hasn't any button to click doen't work.

For examble:
I have a "Taxi"-Function. When you walk over a "Taxi"-Sign, then it should open a websockets window - but it doesn't work. (The furni is correctly linked)

Another examble:
At the top left corner of the client it should have an "health" and "energy" bar, but they aren't there...

Can someone please help me ?

This is the code which throws an exception when I try to debug the emulator:
Code:
[COLOR=#770088]public[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000FF]IWebSocketConnection[/COLOR] WebSocketConnection
        {
            [COLOR=#770088]get[/COLOR]
            {
                [COLOR=#0000FF]RoomUser[/COLOR] User = [COLOR=#770088]this[/COLOR].CurrentRoom.[COLOR=#0055AA]GetRoomUserManager[/COLOR]().[COLOR=#0055AA]GetRoomUserByHabbo[/COLOR]([COLOR=#770088]this[/COLOR].Username);
                [COLOR=#770088]if[/COLOR] (PlusEnvironment.[COLOR=#0055AA]GetGame[/COLOR]().[COLOR=#0055AA]GetWebEventManager[/COLOR]() != [COLOR=#770088]null[/COLOR])
                    [COLOR=#770088]return[/COLOR] PlusEnvironment.[COLOR=#0055AA]GetGame[/COLOR]().[COLOR=#0055AA]GetWebEventManager[/COLOR]().[COLOR=#0055AA]GetUsersConnection[/COLOR](User.[COLOR=#0055AA]GetClient[/COLOR]());
                [COLOR=#770088]else[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=#770088]return[/COLOR] [COLOR=#770088]null[/COLOR];
            } 
[COLOR=#59626C]}
[/COLOR]

Someone told me that it is unusual, that the websockets needs a roomuser to connect - it should connect to the client - but I don't know how to change the code so that this will work...

I need help.. please..

PS: This is the exception: (System.NullReferenceException at this line -->

RoomUser User = this.CurrentRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(this.Username);

from the code above.

Thank you in advance!

IMG:

Back