Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

plzz. help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to all the community, I want to know if I can help lift a Pristontale server, I need a complete guide step by step, I'm new at this. please someone who can help me? thank you very much for the help..
if you step alguin can I explain my msn so well ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay... I answered this post by this poster twice yesterday.

Now, almost the exact same "Help Request" is posted in a sub-forum which is supposed to be kept clear of "requests" and contain only guides & tutorials.

@leandroamd1:
1) Read the responses you have elsewhere, and respond to them instead of spamming the same post again.
2) Read the [http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/#post943769]RaGEZONE Forum Rules[/url], understand them, and pay attention to points 8, 9, 17 & 18.

@Moderators: Please fix this "littering" thread.

TYVM. :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't spam my board Lean.

Your titles also have all been kaka. Nobody will bother to help you if you write the most unhelpful titles in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back