Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PM users when their thread/post is unapproved or deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, I posted a pretty detailed thread about buying some source code(I formatted it 100% correctly according to the stickies etc) around a week ago. I'm wondering why it wasn't approved because I was never notified at all. Various posts I've made have also been deleted without notification of why. This makes me not want to even waste my time making posts when moderators obviously don't respect the users enough to let them know why their post was deleted.

Also note that this thread was approved the same day I made my thread, yet it does not follow various formatting rules.

This really isn't an appropriate way to treat any user, especially not a subscriber. I've never posted in a forum with moderators that delete posts without notifying the user. It's quite ridiculous.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump? Could I please get a moderator or administrator's response to this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like it should be default
But you should PM a moderator in that particular section to ask them why your thread cannot be approved or post deleted.

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
from what i noticed mod's will not approve if they do not like the thread or person

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/removed

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like it should be default
But you should PM a moderator in that particular section to ask them why your thread cannot be approved or post deleted.

I've already done this, however I received no response.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
your thread was deleted, in other words disaproved

Loyal Member
Reaction score
your thread was deleted, in other words disaproved

And why was it "disaproved"? I received no notification of this or any reason why it was denied.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
404_image.png

no reason left behind, guess wait for tyler to explain why

Loyal Member
Reaction score
404_image.png

no reason left behind, guess wait for tyler to explain why

I find it kind of ridiculous considering I violated no rules with that thread and posted in the requested format. The thread above it wasn't even in proper format, yet it was approved the same day mine was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back