Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank: Russia [C# Server]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Yo!
Just in case, this 'thing' serv might be useless and also "I got banned from someone discord group becuz of it". This is PBRU V3.16 Server (Fixed Version). I used the server that shared here on couple months ago. Almost all of those important problem were fixed at last, this serv is playable both PVE and PVP without any error. All I do is just re-write the serv based on MoMz Gamez server. Thanks to Joao, Giga, & Other (Sorry I Forgot the Name). here some picts for the result:

PointBlank_20230730_231517 - Point Blank: Russia [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums
PointBlank_20230730_231305 - Point Blank: Russia [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums
PointBlank_20230627_215035 - Point Blank: Russia [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums
PointBlank_20230730_231835 - Point Blank: Russia [C# Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

Honestly this server was adapted from V3.24, which is some of these packages need to be re-write again to fix any problem that cause 'Force Close' to the client. In this case I used unclean PBRU Client, hooked by some files, and it called PB Minimax. I remove the dll's files and restore the default executable file to make it read the config folder, so i can login without any launcher and different ip. Client language was mixed Russia-Indonesia, IDK, I just got it like this...

• Login (User, Pass, Client Version, Region)​
  • Character (Chara Info, equip both of the characters saved into the database at once)​
  • Player (add 'Tourney Level' that was exist on the client)​
  • Lobby (re-write room list)​
  • Inventory (re-write item repair. same as PBlow)​
  • Room (Info, Join, Slot Info, Player Info, User Equipment, User Detail Info)​
  • Shop (Item status will be automatically changed into permanent (repairable) if you put the item id into item_repair table)​
  • Attendance (Reward, clear item, Event still showing the current progress even you re-login)​
  • Community (add user detail info, lobby player info)​
  • Mission (enable human, dino, event mission. change the item reward from v1 id into v3 id)​
  • Title (enable title item reward and shop item title requirement)​
  • Battle (respawn, slot, item effect, Title effect, add pre-battle countdown)​
  • Server Timeline was moved into a file (changeable)​
  • All Bonuses moved into a file (changeable)​
  • ETC

The progress was paused, due to lack of references and the sniffer code. Some other feature like GM Start Chat for applying the penalties for the player was unsolved (create a command for ban player for the alternate). User Subtask, Change PC Cafe Status, Switch Team (Dino Mode) was unsolved also (most of the player didn't like this mode so, it should be fine. ETC (I forgot the other)

Here For More Picts:

Also, thanks to zOne62 for making this possible entry, giving some ideas. What A Big Potential Server finally shared. In the end, if you read this thread and have some ideas to do next, you are welcome. Write down below all of your ideas. I am very grateful for that. Hope that my thread gives you some ideas. Again, this thread is only for Study Purposes.

Special Thanks To: MoMz Gamez, GM_Legends

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Yo!
Just in case, this 'thing' serv might be useless and also "I got banned from someone discord group becuz of it". This is PBRU V3.16 Server (Fixed Version). I used the server that shared here on couple months ago. Almost all of those important problem were fixed at last, this serv is playable both PVE and PVP without any error. All I do is just re-write the serv based on MoMz Gamez server. Thanks to Joao, Giga, & Other (Sorry I Forgot the Name). here some picts for the result:

View attachment 239330View attachment 239332View attachment 239329View attachment 239331

Honestly this server was adapted from V3.24, which is some of these packages need to be re-write again to fix any problem that cause 'Force Close' to the client. In this case I used unclean PBRU Client, hooked by some files, and it called PB Minimax. I remove the dll's files and restore the default executable file to make it read the config folder, so i can login without any launcher and different ip. Client language was mixed Russia-Indonesia, IDK, I just got it like this...

• Login (User, Pass, Client Version, Region)​
  • Character (Chara Info, equip both of the characters saved into the database at once)​
  • Player (add 'Tourney Level' that was exist on the client)​
  • Lobby (re-write room list)​
  • Inventory (re-write item repair. same as PBlow)​
  • Room (Info, Join, Slot Info, Player Info, User Equipment, User Detail Info)​
  • Shop (Item status will be automatically changed into permanent (repairable) if you put the item id into item_repair table)​
  • Attendance (Reward, clear item, Event still showing the current progress even you re-login)​
  • Community (add user detail info, lobby player info)​
  • Mission (enable human, dino, event mission. change the item reward from v1 id into v3 id)​
  • Title (enable title item reward and shop item title requirement)​
  • Battle (respawn, slot, item effect, Title effect, add pre-battle countdown)​
  • Server Timeline was moved into a file (changeable)​
  • All Bonuses moved into a file (changeable)​
  • ETC

The progress was paused, due to lack of references and the sniffer code. Some other feature like GM Start Chat for applying the penalties for the player was unsolved (create a command for ban player for the alternate). User Subtask, Change PC Cafe Status, Switch Team (Dino Mode) was unsolved also (most of the player didn't like this mode so, it should be fine. ETC (I forgot the other)

Here For More Picts:

Also, thanks to zOne62 for making this possible entry, giving some ideas. What A Big Potential Server finally shared. In the end, if you read this thread and have some ideas to do next, you are welcome. Write down below all of your ideas. I am very grateful for that. Hope that my thread gives you some ideas. Again, this thread is only for Study Purposes.

Special Thanks To: MoMz Gamez, GM_Legends
Any way of this being release? I'd like to make a remaster over it, anyway if you want you've my discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any way of this being release? I'd like to make a remaster over it, anyway if you want you've my discord
For sure, Masta. I'll be there.

Ummm, But the thing called 'Release' is something creepy for me, yo. Private Server Drama come when they're get something good easily. As Bola said they will throw far away that credit. "What a good attitude".

Ahhh, forget it, this Open-Source project will be free and full access without any restriction for 'someone' or 'more' out there if you know what I mean ^^. I Totally agreed with Bola and Taiga.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo guys, I also developed the pointblank v3.16 project that I have completed.

My Server gameplay/preview:
Video 1 :
Video 2 : (Battle WriteAction slot fixed + Melee Hit Knife, because of the frequent and annoying notifications of missing packets not being found on the battle server that I was busy looking for where the fault was..)
sorry.. if the video quality is low & Good Luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will v3 16 be shared?
Not 'will', but it's already shared by the way. There's one guy that shared the server here for 3 times. Try to look at it. And of course you need to fix it, i mean those annoying bugs. Careful tho~

Back