• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pokemon Atom New MMORPG in development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind replies.
For anyone still following this: Game isn't dead, I simply got busy with college and should start back on it in 2 weeks.
As for the engine, I doubt I'll release it when game is finished. (I could do that if game doesn't attract as much players as i expect)

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game is back on track, working on storyline, a lot of bug fixes, some new graphics, and everything overall is a lot faster: Here is a quick video showing the new intro and the battle with your rival.

Watch in Fullscreen & 720P.​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is probably the best update I've done so far. Game now features battle animations, a DS-like interface, a bigger game window,online tournaments & events and more work on the story-line.

Kidpaddle45 - Pokemon Atom New MMORPG in development. - RaGEZONE Forums

Game is looking for a World designer, if you can help PLEASE, reply or add me on skype:
amirhassan1@hotmail.com

Help the game grow in popularity by sharing this little button on other pages!

Share this code!:
PHP:
[url=http://www.byond.com/games/Kidpaddle45/PokemonOnline?invite=Kidpaddle45][img]http://www.byond.com/games/banners/88938.png[/img][/url]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Just noticed I never posted any videos showing the online gameplay nor the new animated battle...So here it is!
New video showing the ONLINE Gameplay:

Watch in FULLSCREEN & 720P or else you won't see anything...​

Reaction score
Great progress. Things in my opinion should change to make it look easier:

Code:
Yes / No question -> Make it two buttons not selection and then OK.
When encountering a pokemon everything goes to black and then later pop ups again. Make it flashing.
Pokemon sprites 'fall' when you view them in your pokedex.
Pokedex could use some more styling.

Also if you need a host I can host for you. I got a Windows VPS with 4gb ram. I can host a website / forum or whatever too. Enough HDD.

If you need help programming you can PM me. I got skype so you can ask that by PM :) I like to help this development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been a very long time since I have posted an update here so here it is!
Pokemon Atom had a complete overhaul of its UI. Decided to go with something more simplistic as I find it more visually appealing.
We also got a new world-designer in the team which is working very hard to create unique and good looking maps.
The trainer AI was re-done to be much more intelligent so it can predict your next move based on your hp and current status.
We have added Pokemon over-world icons, which means theres an option to send out your Pokemon and having it following you.

Here are some screenshots and a video of the new interface and some basic commands.

Autumn area

First town

Snowy area

Under-water

REMOVED
The new UI

VIDEO:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow very interested in this! Great work kidpaddle45! If you need any testers let me know!

Back