Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Possible to make a single player version of the Korean beta from 2002?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just want to play the earliest basic Maple Story with original experience rates by myself. It has always been a dream of mine to play the old Korean version with the different UI too.

I'm unsure on how to really go about this or if this is something that could even be a reality but I figured this would be the best place to ask first. My odd taste in Maple does not appear to exist in existing servers and I doubt it ever will. Having a single player 2002 version is all I could ever want at this point.

I appreciate any help I can get!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eric should know more about this one.
rls kms123 pl0x<3

If I have time and can remember, I'll make it my x-mas release this year. I think the only thing left on the TODO was finishing up CalcDamage, but I got too tired of referencing the client at the time. Either way though, consider it this year's x-mas rls from me :)

#late.. better late than never i guess haha

Back