Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Powerful enough to

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
play the latest GTA on my PC?

My specs (DxDiag.txt)
Code:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/27/2008, 16:12:19
       Machine name: GREG-PC
   Operating System: Windows Vista

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
8600gt will allow you to play in a lesser resolution.. as with what Rish said there.. The rest will run it just fine; the 8600gt woudl be the only issue in if you can run it properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes. but the only bad thing is the 8600gt it will mess up the resalution so i would get a better one

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't mind playing the game on 8 x 6 hundred., im not to 'bothered' about the graphics on the game anyway, though i might get the card topped up to another one, or would getting the same card as a STI be better?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to this website and choose GTA IV. It'll test if you can pass the test. Might take a little while.

If this is not allowed just tell me.

Reaction score
I don't mind playing the game on 8 x 6 hundred., im not to 'bothered' about the graphics on the game anyway, though i might get the card topped up to another one, or would getting the same card as a STI be better?

I personally would not recommend buying a 2nd 8600GT and having them in SLI. The performance boost will be minimum at best and it will be obsolete soon.

I recommend either a 4850/4870/8800gt

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to this website and choose GTA IV. It'll test if you can pass the test. Might take a little while.

If this is not allowed just tell me.

Suicide - Powerful enough to - RaGEZONE Forums

I personally would not recommend buying a 2nd 8600GT and having them in SLI. The performance boost will be minimum at best and it will be obsolete soon.

I recommend either a 4850/4870/8800gt

Ah okay. I'll have to search for a 2nd hand or a REALLY cheap one and just hope it fits in my dell xps 420 lol.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back