Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pre pentool PS arts - Zhe Dachi

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I saw FMK posting his thingy of the kite manga page, so I thought why not show some of mine, although these are not made with the pentool even, didnt know how that worked back then, I did these with the linear lasso tool..... ;) the second on from above in the lasso tool options... xD

I wil post the non coloured and coloured versions if I have both of them that is.... :p some are not finished btw, was to lazy to finish, took ages to make some of them...

v1 crouched guy no colour
+DI-Dachi - Pre pentool PS arts - Zhe Dachi - RaGEZONE Forums

v2 crouched guy colour

Johhnny from GGx2 partial coloured never finished this one:

me redrawn with some alterations (not realy what I look like 100%)

Bleach ichigo, coloured myself, was a bw version I had... so thus the bad colours... xD

another ichigo altered face and stuff, he didnt have the black eyed stuff on one of the sides, thus his face looks weird, and I was bad at colours I gues... :p

wel those where the ones I made like way back, before I even came to Cozmagfx so yeah, more then a year ago... xD

any comments appreciated.... and yeah, I didnt use pentool for these... if I had they might have been better..... ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow i really like the one of "you"
thats really good. and if you finished the Johhnny from GGx2
that would be awesome
i think that you should.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Damn, you're pretty good at pentool Dachi. Lots of red eyes, haha.

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1st one in color is teh sex!
Nice job

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wahaha dang dachi!
fcking pro! >o<
lol, love the first 2, looks real goood, especiall in color,
the johnny's coloring is nice too :thumbup:
and the first ichigo, omg, lol, love the packs and clothes's coloring,
dam

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love the second the best. This is ace work Dachi, good job brah.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
W.o pentool? Must have tooken some time. I only liked the first and second one's, your coloring really turns me off.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe people thinking I used pentool, it says pre pentool, meaning I didnt use pentool, it was before I even knew it existed, and yeah, teh colours could be way better I know life.life, also yeah, took me ages to make back then, specialy with the linear lasso tool takes ages, all the black I need to select that then fill it, same goes for colours, and wel its hard to colour without anything to check the colours from on these, I made them without sample work, wel most anyways.... or they where bw versions and wel thus the colours arent that great I know... but happy to hear people liked them overall, and yeah, was in a red eye phase or something, wanted them to look ev0l, but gues that was a bad idea.... xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the first 3. :D

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
wel tnx, glad to hear, I might do some pentool works again in a while, but I am to lazy most of the times... xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes dachi,
you should really go back to the pentool works,
it would also be awesome if you pentooled a drawing for me >.<
i would love to learn to color.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe wel tnx, but why is everyone referring to this as pentool, as I said before a few times now, this was without pentool, am even better with pentool, but way to lazy to make stuff like this anymore... xD those that know me before my rz time know that I mean that... ;)

Back